Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Pleasantly Surprised

Sail Date: October 11, 2015

I was happy upon arrival of how clean and nice the crew staff were. I want to personally thank Geoffrey, our housekeeper. He was the highlight of my vacation he made my stay comfortable and took time out of his busy day to see how my vacation was. He is a huge asset to your team, as I'm sure you already know. Additionally our waiter, Cris was incredible! He remembered our names from the first night and we all looked forward to seeing his smiling face every evening. Thank you to everyone who made this trip a memorable one!

Cruise Photos

Cabin was always clean and spacious to my surprise. I wish we had one more outlet, but we made it work no problem.

Next time I would bring a power cord to have additional outlets and bottled water.