Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wouldn't travel with carnival again

Sail Date: October 22, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The cruise wasn't the best, the boat didn't have many activities it was mostly just comedy shows from 830pm on other cruise lines that I have been on had tons of activities and events planned. Also the most disturbing part was the drink package cheers I have traveled on other cruise lines royal for example where the package price was just 35 dollars and not everyone in the cabin over 21 had to purchase if they didn't want to and not to mention it's an unlimited package a true unlimited where you don't have to worry about how much your drinking. If I had noticed this before booking the cruise I would've made sure to have gone with another cruise line.