No sensation

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation

this is my 1st cruise and I am disappointed. I did cruise with a group and the boat was selected by them. The em/debarked was cool but everything else was not. From the massive automatic gratuities, to the watery drinks, to the little selection of activities, the small pool area, and the constant referrals to give money. I think that the selection of cruise was poor on my part. It was not for my age group, and not fancy enough for me. The island experience was a huge culture shock to me. The beach was beautiful. The dining on ship was poor, I preferred the buffer over it. In my opinion things were very pricey for the quality. I was not interested in anything they had going on. I stayed in my room and was ready to be back home already. If I do choose to sail again I will do more research on my boat selection and I will definitely read the fine print. All in all its always good to say you did something once but this was surely not a sensation of mine. Sailed 10/22/15

Buffet was better than dining room and waiters constantly asked for money

Out dates ship policies that have false information which resulted in repossession of my property

For older ppl and families with small children