Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

CARNIVAL CRUISE HAS NO GUARANTEE-

Sail Date: June 04, 2015

This was my first cruise- and will be my last. IT wasn't for me at all.  WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I had contacted them the first night asking how to get off the boat! But we only went to 1 port and it was within the first 24 hours of the cruise we were leaving port. Nobody would help me make any accomations to get home. And upon my return and many emails to express my disappointment no response on any financial adjustment.  I just received an apology that it was the worse experience of my life- the food was worse then hospital food and the staff on the boat was rude and very unhelpful. Most upset about how they handled the situation and lack of concern.