Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Girls Trip

Sail Date: September 27, 2015

Me and my two friends had a very good time on the ship.  Our room steward was really nice and helpful.  I cant say enough good things about our dinning service.  Trinidad, Cruz, and Mono were FABOULOUS!!  I cant remember the name of our "MC" for dinner but he will always be remembers and Mr. Showtime.  I will cruise with you again and I hope it is very soon but this next time I would like to be mid ship instead of the back end.

The way that the medical emergency was handled was superb,  I hope the man taken off the ship in Freeport is OK and was able to go home to his family.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!  Paula S.

Cruise Photos

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Beds are very comfortable.
The Garden of the Groves was beautiful.
didn't take advantage of the activities this trip.
didn't use this services
Our head waiter Trinidad was spectacular!!. 10 service every night. Mr. Showtime is a great MC for dinner
the chocolate melting cake was on point as always.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The trip to the Garden was great, but one of my friends did witness a drug buy so we left the shopping and came back to the ship. so be careful where you go, and don't go by yourself.

things to bring: power strip; good walking shoes; a beach towel or 2 and don't forget the sunglasses, they are a must for water watching. Just enjoy your time on board, it is lots of fun

Decorate your door - it makes it easy to find your room.