Girls Trip

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: U158

Me and my two friends had a very good time on the ship.  Our room steward was really nice and helpful.  I cant say enough good things about our dinning service.  Trinidad, Cruz, and Mono were FABOULOUS!!  I cant remember the name of our "MC" for dinner but he will always be remembers and Mr. Showtime.  I will cruise with you again and I hope it is very soon but this next time I would like to be mid ship instead of the back end.

The way that the medical emergency was handled was superb,  I hope the man taken off the ship in Freeport is OK and was able to go home to his family.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!  Paula S.

the chocolate melting cake was on point as always.

didn't take advantage of the activities this trip.

didn't use this services

Our head waiter Trinidad was spectacular!!. 10 service every night. Mr. Showtime is a great MC for dinner

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Beds are very comfortable.

things to bring: power strip; good walking shoes; a beach towel or 2 and don't forget the sunglasses, they are a must for water watching. Just enjoy your time on board, it is lots of fun

Decorate your door - it makes it easy to find your room.

The trip to the Garden was great, but one of my friends did witness a drug buy so we left the shopping and came back to the ship. so be careful where you go, and don't go by yourself.