4 night Carnival Sensation Cruise Bahamas

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 20, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: M4

The cruise was not what I had expected compared to other Carnival Cruises that I have been on in the past.  The lack of entertainment is my biggest complaint.  Although they did have a couple of dancing shows that were good and the comedians were good, there just wasn't much going on throughout the cruise especially our last day at sea. We ended up watching a movie in our stateroom which I would never expect to do on a cruise.  Also the few shows that we did like were so late and long wait times in between. It was not fun staying up so late and then have to get up early for our excursions. I just feel like most of the list of things to do for the day were wanting us to purchase something such as spa, shops, bingo and casino.  The last complaint is the port of Freeport Bahamas...they had nothing to do there and really don't understand why the ship would pull into a port that is years away from being built up for tourism. Nassau was a really nice port and we had an excellent tour and guide for the island. Although we did have a couple of days that were fun, I told my friend that I would probably not go on another cruise after this one

Food was limited in choices for breakfast and lunch. Dinner was good.

Activities were very limited and most of the time it was geared towards things to purchase such as spa, shops, bingo or casino

A couple of good shows and comedians were good. Entertainment was always scheduled too late in the evening and mostly didn't get back to cabin until midnight or after.

All crew and staff were friendly and helpful. Our room attendant Renzi was very attentive.

Clean and overall good quality

Loved our room attendant Renzi.B

We brought a surge power plug because we remembered from our last cruise that the cabin only had one outlet....and it was nice to charge both of our phones at the same time.

Not much here to do