The twins had a ball

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: r222

The best time your probably gonna get for the money. This was totally affordable for me my wife and my twin sons. My sons were all over the boat all day and night, they met a lot of new friends and had a ball. I'm sure they'll want to go again real soon, I'm just trying to find one to the Jamaica.

Very clean, attendant was always around to help with anything we needed. Was very polite and knew our names right away.