Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The twins had a ball

Sail Date: August 23, 2015

The best time your probably gonna get for the money. This was totally affordable for me my wife and my twin sons. My sons were all over the boat all day and night, they met a lot of new friends and had a ball. I'm sure they'll want to go again real soon, I'm just trying to find one to the Jamaica.

Cruise Photos

Very clean, attendant was always around to help with anything we needed. Was very polite and knew our names right away.