Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Customer service / Food nightmare

Sail Date: September 17, 2015

They turned us (my wife and I) away when we were 10 minutes late for dinner.  Told us to go upstairs to the buffet ... we went up and there was no buffet so we came back down.  Again they told us they would not seat us and to go order some pizza.  I then talked to two different managers who also told us to go eat some pizza / sandwiches.  They just didnt care at all and one of them was laughing at me and told me I didnt understand english.  The fruit was hard and old.  Carnival will also try to nickel and dime you to death with everything.  I will never go on another Carnival cruise again.  Nassau was nice though.

The cabin was okay.