Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time cruise

Sail Date: August 13, 2015

to park and get on bus, i wasnt told where to check my bag. I told was getting on it would be area to enjoy lunch could not find lunch on ship. the saftey was unclear and unorganized   As for good activities where planned. Like the great ones was on the night of bahamas inwhich we had to rush from back on ship to do.i just felt like i was over whelm and stress on vacation, i wasnt happy with my first cruise. At start to finish i had no idea where to drop my bag off or where to get on cruise bus to ship.  I didn't know what activities was going on until i got there soo i didn't know what to pack i was asked to pay 15$ to have my wine poured into my glass at dinner for 15$. ... When bottle was already uncorked. I was told at dinner it wAs not lemonade but notice the next night lemonade was being served. I was handed a drink by pool then asked to pay for it.. Even tho I didn't ask for it.    The person in room next to me was yelling and loud saying the word **** to which o was very offended and could not sleep because of loud arguments going on, from that room all weekend.  I followed the debark instructions on paper, then was yelled at for coming to area too early because early fights were stilling leaving ship.
Cabin was nice and clean each day. But next to me was very loud arguing

Call ahead of time for directions