Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Experience
1 cruise (first)

Review
1

Helpful Votes
3

4 out of 5

Good trip, bad food

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

Reviewed: 1 year ago

Traveled As: Couple

Room Type: Oceanview

The Carnival Sensation was great. The only issue my husband and I had was that there were very few vegetarian food options. We made it work, but it was hard.

Cabin / Stateroom
Cabin was a bit small, but it was nice. The only thing I would have done differently would be to bring some sanitizing wipes. The housekeeping team does a good job, but I really like clean.
Embarkation and Disembarkation
Ship Quality
Destinations and Excursions
Onboard Activities
Entertainment
Service and Staff
Food and Dining

Tip

The Carnival Sensation was great. The only issue my husband and I had was that there were very few vegetarian food options. We made it work, but it was hard.



Was this review helpful? 3

1 Comment


Leave a Comment

Remember: Be polite and respectful. Our diverse community is home to members with different opinions and a broad range of cruise experiences.

Anonymous



*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.

Back to Top