Good trip, bad food

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: R240

The Carnival Sensation was great. The only issue my husband and I had was that there were very few vegetarian food options. We made it work, but it was hard.

Cabin was a bit small, but it was nice. The only thing I would have done differently would be to bring some sanitizing wipes. The housekeeping team does a good job, but I really like clean.