Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

First Cruise

Sail Date: September 03, 2015

We loved the cruise and the entire experience.  We are looking at a longer cruise but wasn't sure if we would enjoy the confines of a boat or if we would get sea sick. We loved the boat and look forward to our next trip. The staff was excellent and always there to assist with anything.  I needed a hair dryer and all I had to do was ask. The room was a comfortable size and that surprised me as I was thinking it was going to be so tiny. The balcony was GREAT! - we loved being able to order our morning coffee and sit outside watching the ocean go by. The dining room was an experience in itself, the wait staff was excellent and very accommodating with any request. My sister and cousin was on the trip and we all enjoyed ourselves greatly.

IF you like quiet time in the morning, the balcony room is the way to go.