Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Carnival Sensation

Sail Date: September 03, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Cruise was nice enough, but the ship is in need of updates.  They should have better lighting in the halls, the staff could have been a little happier - it was rare to find someone smiling.  There were a few that would go out of your way for you, but it was the exception, not the rule.

I was told I was getting two beds, there was only one bed with two pull down beds that weren't useable the way the room was set up. Luckily I travelled with my daughter.