Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not real happy about this cruise

Sail Date: August 20, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I have been on several cruises and this one is on the bottom of the list.  Never saw the cruise director, the cabin steward we had was invisible.  The highlight of the cruise was our waiter in the Fantasy dining room.  His name was Joell and he was exceptional. The fact that the articles I left in the room were not turned in when it was being cleaned after we left I think is terrible.

The cabin was good, but on every other cruise we have been on I at least knew who my cabin steward was and they made it a point to let me know that if I needed anything to let them know. I don't even know who took care of the room. Also, upon leaving, I left some articles is the drawer in the cabin and now strangely enough no one has seen them. I don't feel good about this and will make my cruise line options different.
Joelle in Fantasy Dining room was fabulous...
My cabin steward have no idea who it was,
Waiter was the high point