Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The trip was great but the ports were ok.

Sail Date: August 16, 2015

My  son and I loved the water slides thats all he wanted to do. My whole familt love the food. The staff was great. The cleaning staff was the best Cleaning staff I have had ever. (Ketvt budi arta, and BAgus ambara).  The server in fanacy dining were great from ( Lina ,Loyd Front door. Waiter team Israel,Alberto,Shelon, and the best server ever Petra. We also had Cece he was great.) Look for these people there great. In freeport the bus tour for 15.00 was nice with a lot of information. The beach was nice but very small and all the activities were very close. And the walk to the beach was very different  just a long stretch for about 5 min and therw a shipping yard on one side and house on the other side . Just a narrow side walk.  Nassau beach was much nicer and you can walk there fromthe docks just a 20 min walk . The buggy tour was nice  and very informative. 15.00 per person for the city and town tour. There is a lot of shopping and bars to go to if that your thing but we went around the city and saw the historical sites.  The only place that was full of people was the small pool and the hottub area next to the pool .  The mongolian grill was packed  so get there early . My family does not drink ,but the shows where great and the entertainment was wonder non stop.

The only thing I have bad to say is the window needed to be cleaned better.the picture I took from the room showed salt. I could not believe the ship was that old it was super clean . I would bring a power strip with only one plug for the U.S. and one for Euro. POWER STRIP IS NEEDED. cant use a mulit plug is to big the socket is only 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 in.