Had a Great Time!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: E9

This was my first cruise that I took with 7 (almost 8) year old daughter.  We had a great time on the boat and off on shore.  Be sure to have additional spending money with you for souvenirs on shore...I didn't think about that and only a couple of places took credit cards...but it was fun.  I was told that the food would be the best, but it was just ok to me.  There are lots of choices though, and my child loved having access to pizza and ice cream at all hours.  There was also only one pool that was very deep and filled with salt-water.  My daughter had a hard time because she doesn't swim, but she made the best of it.  There were 2 Jacuzzis set aside for those 21+, but only one of them was truly hot and bubbly.  I was with family - including kids and teenagers - on this trip and the youngsters had a great time in their respective clubs.  All in all it was a fun time and I would do it again.

You can always find something to do! Sometimes there's so much you want to do that you have to make a decision as to which one you REALLY want to take part in.

Definitely bring a power strip because there was only one outlet (!) Our room steward was amazing! He knew our names and he made special request towel animals for my daughter. She raced to the room every night to see what animal would be greeting us that night!