Fun Time /PETTY CHARGES

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Sensation

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 02, 2015

Ship: Carnival Sensation

Cabin Number: R30

Review Summary

I had a great trip with my sons and cousins, who should have been in camp carnival but chose not to take part,  I hear its really great // you will not starve plenty of GOOD food.  24/7.  Staff very friendly, great shows.  Great comedians. Got great deals on liquor 4 1lt bottles of Bacardi Rum in flavors 34.99 /4 1ltr bottles of Ciroc 99.00.  // Negatives, there was a 1liter bottle of water in my room that my son opened and the price was 3.75 but I was charged a gratuity on it.  that's a NO NO!  and Internet should be free but came in 3 price levels that neither of them worked well at all.  I should be able to go to guest services and get free print outs of my boarding passes, but NO they told me I had to buy wi-fi which I already had purchased,  but in order to reach the airlines I had to purchase a higher pkg.  REALLY!  Oh and the price at the top of this page is 189.00 for the cruise.  I paid 500 per person should I be getting a refund.

Ship Experiences