Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

2nd Cruise with Carnival

Sail Date: July 19, 2015

I love cruises and Carnival especially. Please allow us to just pay cash up front if we choose. I don't know if all Carnival ships are doing this now or if its just Sensation but the card system sucks. It also takes more time for the worker to have to scan my card every time I want a soda when I have a bottomless bubbles sticker on it already. And how are you going to advertise the bottomless bubbles as Unlimited sodas but then the people tell me behind the bar that I have to wait 5 min before I can get another after I order the first. They know as well as I do that they fill that mug 95% with ice leaving 3 sips of soda.

Worst experience with food on a cruise. Needs to run buffet at all times, or at least all time during day. Pizza was below average in rating.
Staff was very respectable.
Unhappy because I don't know where else to complain about the room cards that act as credit cards for our trip. Please allow us to just pay cash up front if we choose. I don't know if all Carnival ships are doing this now or if its just Sensation but the card system sucks. It also takes more time for the worker to have to scan my card every time I want a soda when I have a bottomless bubbles sticker on it already.
The Bahamas didn't live up to expectations but, is no fault of the cruise.
For some reason on this cruise I had more trouble maneuvering and exiting the ship, with there be no indications on the ships maps where exits are. Other people on ship had same problem.
Room was adequate for price and location of room on ship.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Nothing to do with the cruise ship, I personally didn't like Freeport.