Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great First Cruise!!

Sail Date: July 19, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Carnival Sensation was a great experience for my family and I. With so many on board attractions, our families biggest problem was when to sleep. The food was good when it was first placed on the buffet's but after some time the quality began to diminish. All plated food options we phenomenal and service was second to none.

Our eye brows raised several times throughout the cruise as the septic fumes were extremely prevalent thought cabin hallways and thoroughfares. The Comedy Club was great fun. The swimming pool sizes were disappointing for a cruise ship of that size. Internet WiFi was extremely slow for the price.

Banquet and Facilities staff were on there job keeping the ship cleaned, just chose the wrong times to mop the marble floors during high traffic times in the dining room buffets. The Ecstasy Dining Room Dinner's were great fun for my family. It's Showtime.

My infant daughter became ill with a cold and the medical center had little if any assistance to offer for options to make her feel better. Great Experience overall and I would definitely cruise this line again.

My cabin was extremely functional and was cleaned twice a day to my utmost satisfaction.

Bring Walkie-Talkies to keep up with you family or large group. Remove Gratuities from your card if you plan on paying gratuities with cash.