Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worse cruise ever!!! Will never cruise Carnival again!!!

Sail Date: July 05, 2015

Carnival Cruise lines DO NOT back their customer satisfaction at all!!! We had the worse experience ever & will NEVER cruise with them again! Our first room smelled like exhaust & it took complaining THREE times before anything was done about it! Our second room smelled like cigarette smoke & had to be moved AGAIN into a much smaller room!! After spending one whole day getting our rooms changed, they only gave us 20% back on our sail & sign account! I think we should have got 100% of our cruise back with the AWFUL experience we had!! We had 32 people us & it was my sons very first cruise!  Needless to say, we're all done with Carnival Cruises & I hope no one else has to go through what we did!!! Carnival can kiss my booty & you will NEVER see me on one of your ships again!!!!!!!!!!

JUST AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!