Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good trip

Sail Date: July 05, 2015

Disappointed in the pool - not big enough for kids and adults.  Need a pool on the Serenity deck.  Also, very disappointed in the unlimited drink program. I paid 27.95 for unlimited coke and had to sign for every single one I got and had to wait 5 minutes between each glass.  They would only give me a glass at a time and not the whole can.  Unlimited should mean just that unlimited.  On Royal Caribbean I did the same thing and as long as you had the cup (which I also purchased) they would fill it for you anytime!

Only had a comedy show
Excursion Open bar - the drinks were not strong enough and no one even got a buzz
Loved the cabin. Was bigger than I thought it would be.