Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An okay trip

Sail Date: July 02, 2015

This was my wife and I's first cruise. I feel the ship was outdated and small . When we pulled up to Nassau next to Disney and royal Caribbean the ships were twice the size . There was one pool I kept looking for 2 because it was extremely crowded with people getting drunk , But still if you want that experience you would love this cruise . The staff was very nice and diversified in culture . If you are eating buffet food make sure you get there when the food is fresh or it gets nasty. All in all it was a good time :) I would say this boat is def. more of a group of friends type getaway and not a anniversary

Port Canaveral, Florida
Love the waters everyone trying to sell you something so you never get bored talking to people :) Love the culture