Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Living in a unexcepticle stateroom (E183) Was trapped there with my charming daughter celebration her 1st cruise.

Sail Date: June 25, 2015

Upon opening the stateroom door for E183,  Our hearts sunk.  I was so embarrassed that the room was micro-small in size, I immediately went to guest services to remedy the situation by asking for an upgrade. Willing to play anything.  Your guest services young lady, was less than helpful with my predicament.  The 3 nights was a real disappointment. for both myself and my daughter.  We will probably not be booking on any more cruises on carnival.

Children's Programs don't have young children
see above