good first time cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: U9
If you are on a budget and want to take a cheap cruise this is the one for you.
It has good entertainment and plenty to do for 3 days. The food was okay. .. the food in the dining restaurant was good just lacked in service. The buffet food wasn't as good as I expected but it wasn't bad either
The down side is you have to go get your own drinks and I was expecting someone would come take your order and give you refills.
We are required to pay 15% gratuity so we can serve ourselves? Overall it was a good experience and I would do it again.

I don't have children so...I don't know.

a bit dated

No hairdryer and bring an extension cord. There's only 1 outlet. No fridge in the room either so bring a small cooler to keep drinks cold. Room service is not included in the price.

if you don't like being pressured into buying things stay away from the draw markets.