Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

good first time cruise

Sail Date: June 11, 2015

If you are on a budget and want to take a cheap cruise this is the one for you.
It has good entertainment and plenty to do for 3 days. The food was okay. .. the food in the dining restaurant was good just lacked in service. The buffet food wasn't as good as I expected but it wasn't bad either
The down side is you have to go get your own drinks and I was expecting someone would come take your order and give you refills.
We are required to pay 15% gratuity so we can serve ourselves? Overall it was a good experience and I would do it again.
a bit dated
Children's Programs I don't have children so...I don't know.
Wish we could've stayed longer.
Port Canaveral, Florida
if you don't like being pressured into buying things stay away from the draw markets.

No hairdryer and bring an extension cord. There's only 1 outlet. No fridge in the room either so bring a small cooler to keep drinks cold. Room service is not included in the price.