Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

AMAZING

Sail Date: June 11, 2015

LoveLOVED THIS CRUISE!!!

In the past I had been on a cruise with another cruise line and had a horrible experience, swearing I would never book another one again.  I was talked into going on this one.  Wow!!! This maybe the only way I will vacation. It was awesome.  The food, entertainment, and staff made it great.  I can only hope they are paid well for what they do because they were a great group of people.

It was huge. I needed another day to get down pat where everything was
I gained 8 pounds in three days. :0 :)
Excellent, Helpful, and full of FUN!!!
There was never a dull moment. If I wanted to chill I could, if I wanted to be entertainted it was right around the corner.
Ummm had to make appointments to see my 16 year old because he couldnt wati to get back to Club O activities.
Sooo much to do
I didn't pay for any excursions. So I just went to a free beach. I couldn't wait to get back on the ship.
The cleaning crew were amazing. Always fresh towels.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Got me to the ship!!! :)
Braids for a dollar, is what I kept hearing, However if you can tune them out it was very pretty

Get lots of sleep before you board the ship. The fun starts the moment you get on and doesn't end until you leave.

1 Comment