AMAZING

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: U183

LoveLOVED THIS CRUISE!!!

In the past I had been on a cruise with another cruise line and had a horrible experience, swearing I would never book another one again.  I was talked into going on this one.  Wow!!! This maybe the only way I will vacation. It was awesome.  The food, entertainment, and staff made it great.  I can only hope they are paid well for what they do because they were a great group of people.

I gained 8 pounds in three days. :0 :)

Sooo much to do

There was never a dull moment. If I wanted to chill I could, if I wanted to be entertainted it was right around the corner.

Ummm had to make appointments to see my 16 year old because he couldnt wati to get back to Club O activities.

Excellent, Helpful, and full of FUN!!!

It was huge. I needed another day to get down pat where everything was

The cleaning crew were amazing. Always fresh towels.

Get lots of sleep before you board the ship. The fun starts the moment you get on and doesn't end until you leave.

Got me to the ship!!! :)
Braids for a dollar, is what I kept hearing, However if you can tune them out it was very pretty