Ms. Ryals

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: E136

I totally enjoyed my cruise.  The staff was very attentive.  They didn't miss a beat.  It was my birthday and I didn't have to tell any of the staff.  Each night in the dining room I was presented with a cake and the birthday song.  I took advantage of the faster to the fun purchase option and my blue colored card was treated like platinum.  I embarked and debarked first, and was able to jump ahead in wait lines.  There was plenty to do on the ship each day and the length of dock time was plenty enough for a day at the beach, touring and shopping.  The food was fair, not bad.  The only negative would be the birds that harass you when trying to eat on the outside decks and the flies that I saw getting on the food.  The birds attack any plates left by guest, even get into fights for the leftovers.  I would suggest putting ceiling fans by the pool decks because if there is no breeze, it is extremely hot in the bar and sitting areas. Again, coodles to the staff and they worked fluently with their service.  Superb job!  I'm ready to go again.

Bring a highlighter to mark your fun times activities so you can be sure to catch everything because some activities overlap but are offered again at a later time. Sign up for classes, they can be very informative.