Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Saint Mary's Ryken (SMRHS) Senior Spring Break April 2015 for my Son Jamil

Sail Date: April 09, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Loads of fun - the live band Administration was awesome.  I went each evening to see them.  They performed well together.  The drummer, keyboard, guitarist are a perfect chemistry.  They had everyone dancing, singing and enjoying themselves.  The Broadway show was really good.  The only thing I will point out is that the third night was a repeat of the first night.  I didn't stay - and recommend having three different shows for each night.  Other than that they are absolutely fantastic.

The comedy show was great - just too much profanity for my personal taste.  Of course I didn't have to go, and decided not to for the later shows which was rated R through X.  Although he is an excellent comedian.

My son enjoyed Nassa and wen to Paradise Island to enjoy Atlantis.  Beautiful property and he loved it.  Took plenty of pictures with the infamous Gold Chair in the lounge area of the Royal Towers.

Great job Carnival - second time sailing with you (first time on the Glory which was only three months old the time my family and I sailed in 2003) and again, you did a beautiful job.  Although the ship is a lot older than when we sailed on the Carnival Glory back in 2003, Carnival refurbishment made the ship a lot nicer and it does not appear to be a 20 year old ship.

Kudos to Carnival.  Look forward to sailing with you again.

Guest - Karen and Jamil April 2015 (Senior Spring Break - SMRHS)

A little older - but Carnival did a great job with refurbishing the ship to be 20 years old
Great room steward and Sasha was excellent at for dining service.
Entertainment The live band Administration was awesome as noted in my review. I went each night to hear the singers, drummer, keyboard, and guitarist. They everyone out of their seats. I would definitely hire them for any event that requires entertainment.
The club 02 had great events for the 15 - 17 year old. The sponsor did an excellent job, however she needs a little help. It can be overwhelming when dealing with teenagers. For the most part, I observed them and they behaved pretty well while . The Carnival teen sponsor had great control.
Wonderful Broadway show - excellent chemistry. I will point out that they need to have three separate shows for each night. The third night was a repeat of the first night Great show, but I definitely recommend having three different acts.
Nassa great place - went to Paradise Island my son got to visit Atlantis - beautiful, gorgeous beach and Aquaventure Water Park
Port Canaveral, Florida
Easy access if you decide to drive
Great destination spot - should have barbecue for guests on the ship.

1 Comment