Great Value, very crowded

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: E181

Overall the cruise was very fun.  The ship was very tacky but very clean.  I felt like I was in Las Vegas sometimes.  The food was very good and there was tons of it.  I really enjoyed the entertainment, especially the comedy shows.  I felt bombarded in Nassau and it was a bit overwhelming.  We found a guy driving a limo who charged us $25 per person for a tour of the island.  It was very fun.  he took us to a really cool market at the fort and to a place to buy conch fritters.  His name was Sydney.

The only thing that i found frustrating was that the cruise was very crowded.  The pool was almost overwhelming inmany ways because there were so many people.  The pool was very small and there ws only one pool.  It was almost impossible to get it without being kicked in the head by a kid.  I struggled to find a cool place to lay out near water that wasn't overwhelmingly loud or crowded.  Overall, it was a great vacation for the value and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an exciting, activity filled vacation.

There was lots of food but it was mostly breads and pastas. It tasted pretty good. It was like really good buffet food.

AMAZING! So friendly and they always remembered my name and face. My waiter from the comedy show came up to me at the pool the next day and asked if I enjoyed the show. Pure excellence!

It was TINY!!!! But very affordable. I didn't spend much time there so it was ok. It was very clean.

I am really happy that i didn'/t take an excursion as it was nice to spend quiet time on the boat when everyone was gone. Also, there was only one outlet in the room so that kind of sucked. If you plan on drinking, go ahead and opt for the beverage card. 90% of my bill was for alcohol.

Getting checked in was cumbersome but the staff was friendly and efficient.
Like I said earlier, I felt attacked by all of the people trying to sell things. It was great once we got further away from the boat.