fun but overpriced.
Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas
Sail Date: April 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Inside
Cabin Number: U7
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 2 years ago
Review SummaryIf you have never been on a cruise before it is something you should definitely try. It is a fun experience. However a few tips when riding Carnival Sensation..
1. They charge for everything and everything is overpriced! They definitely scam you.
2. They allow you to bring water/soda with you- do it. The water they supply taste horrible. If you don't drink that, they charge you for their good/ bottled water. Again, overpriced.
3. If you want to drink alcohol, drinks are very expensive. They give you a chance to buy an unlimited cheers program for $50 a day. The catch, you must buy for every day and everyone in your cabin must get one-even if one person wants to drink.
4. The excursions are fun but overpriced. You can wait til you get on the island and there are personal vendors selling the same thing for much cheaper. Going to a beach? Get a taxi not an excursion.
5. The entertainment isn't bad. You have to pay for some of it- again overpriced.
6. The food is pretty good. It's very presentable and you can eat as much as you need.
7. The staff is very nice and helpful. Rooms were cleaned 2 times a day and they leave cute animal towels
8. There is only one outlet in your room.
9. They take LOTS of pictures.. But the price to buy is .. You've guessed it overpriced. We bought 2 eligant pictures 8x11- $43.
Overall, fun trip. Nassau is beautiful- Freeport is run down. Bring your own drinks, expect to spend a lot on boat/ for excursions. You'll have fun.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Bring your own water!!