Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Great Spring Break Vacation

Sail Date: March 08, 2015

The cruise started out great because we did our check-in online beforehand and avoided the long line in port.  We boarding the ship and went to our room to get settled, when we got there we met our stateroom attendant he made notes of anything that needed to be fixed!  Our bags came while we were settling in and by the time we came back from getting lunch all of our room fixes were done! The late night comedy shows were hilarious and the nightclub was always a good time.  We chose my-time-dining and that worked perfectly for us and there was never more than a 5 minute wait.  It was myself and my two best friends on the cruise and we always chose to share a table with others, I would highly recommend it!  We could always find a chair around the pool and it never took too long to get drinks.  The 24-hour pizza bar was delicious as well as the neighboring sandwich bar.  I wasn't overly impressed with the buffet food the few times we went there for breakfast but the room service and dining room were great!  The staff was always helpful and we had a great time anywhere we went.   Finally, we chose to carry our own bags off so we could leave the ship when we wanted and there was a couple of backups on the gangway so we just hung out on deck.  I would absolutely recommend this cruise to any college kids recent grads!

Dinning hall and room service was good, but I wasn't too impressed with the buffet. The pizza place and sandwich bar were delicious!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Offsite parking- Park Port Canaveral- worked great and they brought us to and from the ship
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The beach get away with open bar excursion was great. I thought paddle boarding was included but it is extra. Also get to the loading place a little early becuase it is confusing trying to find the right line and bus to go to.
Nassua Native Quest was an amazing excursion! You were able to explore an old military fort, play survivor like games, and got to sample food, teas, and alcoholic drinks!

Do online check in ahead of time and register for your excursions before hand!

1 Comment