carnival sensation

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The ship sensation was great it looked and felt like home away from home. I liked that it was also relaxing\, but we went March 1-5th 2015 and I guess for some it was spring break. the hot tubs by the main pool was always overpacked and the staff did not limit the amount of people in those hot tubs. The other two adult hot tubs were nice one was not working but I went in it and just relaxed.

Loved the lindo restaurant I lived in there\, they had such a verity of food and deserets OMG it was great. The fantancy dinning room I really was not all that inpressed with but it was ok I only had it the first night.

Deni who was are stateroom strewart was great\, he was funny and very nice. He went beyond what I expected a strewart to do\, anytime I was walking back with a plate full of food he would see me and no matter if he was down the hall he would help open the door for me. That is a great employee. Very friendly\, and I loved the towel animals he left for us.

The ship itself was very big and always clean. I liked that no matter were you walked in the ship there were different decor's thoughout the ship.

Loved my stateroom with a balcony\, it was so nice to wake up and just wake out and see the ocean. If I ever get a chance to sail again I would want a stateroom with a balcony. The location was great I really enjoyed my room.

Pros: it was so relaxing also my stateroom strewart was so nice he was great. loved the food also onboard

Cons: some of the staff to me just did not care if you say hi some of them did not reply

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!