A wonderful trip!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sensation
I had seen other reviews saying the ship was old\, the food wasn't good\, the crowd was noisy etc. It was a wonderful experience for myself and my daughter. Our room was right out by guest services yet we heard no noise. The ship is older but well maintained and priced reasonably. The food choices were limited but were good. Recommend this cruise for a carefree short get-away.

Breakfast and dinner were great.

The shows are really outdated. The dancers have lots of ability but are performing very \"old\" routines and need updated costumes. Comedians weren't entertaining.

All staff were very friendly and helpful.

Older ship but well maintained.

Location next to elevators and stairs made me nervous but heard no noise at all.

Pros: service\, price\, room

Cons: number of restaurants\, shows need to be updated

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!