A great fun cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Our cruise was fun and the entertainment staff was very gracious they all remembered our names. The service staff in the restaurants were also very polite and friendly and called us by name every time we came to our table. Our room Steward was very attentive to our needs and also called a spider named every time he saw us.

I was very happy with the convenience of the dining time. I was on a your time dining plan and that suited my needs. the quality and variety of food however I thought was lacking for a Cruise line the size of carnival. the wait staff was wonderful. the dining room the ambience and all of that was wonderful

I thought for the age of the ship ship was in great shape my one complaint would be that the smoking areas were in areas that the public had to pass through. specifically the Mirage bar area and the casino I had to pass through coming and going and it was hard on my sinuses.

I haven't stayed in an ocean view room recently I generally stay in balcony's but this ocean view room was great. The quality of the amenities and the stewards attentiveness Was good

Pros: The entertainment staff

Cons: The food. Selection and quality were less than I expected

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!