Our first cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The ship was clean and looked well cared for.

Every meal we had was well prepared and of excellent quality. There was a plethora of options available.

All of the staff with whom I had contact were friendly and professional. I especially commend our wait staff in the dining room and our cabin steward.

It was clean and bigger than I imagined it would be.

Pros: I enjoyed the feeling of being pampered and the peace and quiet I experienced.

Cons: I did not enjoy the emphasis on shopping\, though I know that would have been a highlight for many.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!