Great get away!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: November 15, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This was a great get away cruise. I recommend this cruise for frist time crusing. I have enjoyed Carnival cruises and will go back. The problems I ran into were problems that I could not contro. There were alot of rude guests but again that is out of my control. The Carnival staff was amazing. Everyone should experience a cruise\, if they like to travel without a lot of preparation.

Food was good\, they had lots of variety

The entertianment was great\, I recommeding doing as many activities that you can.

Awesome!!!

The ship had many updates and more activities for people of all ages.

For the prices we paid I was happy.

Pros: I liked how they had many more activities. I took this cruise in 2008 and there was not that many activities. There were more things for all age groups. The bar tender who did the martini tasting was so sweet\, along with our waitors at dinner. we will miss her!

Cons: The last night the boat was entereing into a cold front\, which made the boat rock alot. That is out of Carnival's control. I also did not like the rudness of some of the guests.Some people have no manners and home training.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!