Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Average cruise experience

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

Room Type: Suite

The ship was very clean. A very good intro to cruises. Very casual.

Pros: The evening show and comedians

Cons: food selection. Nothing like the website showing the different restaurants. Very disappointing

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

They announced no hat in the dining room. That was not inforced - very disappointing. I was brought up that cruise dining was to be at least Sunday clothes with the last night black tie optional. From the looks of it\, I was the only one with that opinion. food quality was average. we had some very tasty stuff and some not so tasty. Carinval website showed several restaurants that were not available. That was disappointing. I felt a little bait an switch.
provided us with a \"complentary upgrade\". We ended up with a jr. suite that looked DIRECTLY into the lifeboat. Terrible view. Wasn't worth the \"upgrade\". I asked guest services about changing rooms\, the first thing they commented on was they we booked thru a travel agency. I knew then we were not going to get a room change and we didn't.
Everyone we encountered was excellant.
plenty of things to do for all ages.