Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

disorganized excursion but fun in sun

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

I called a number of times before deporting to inquire about use of prepaid american express card. I was told I could use it put on my room for fees but in fact I could not. I had put all the money I needed onto this card. I think if all employees had the same knowledge it would allow for better communication with guess.
Next\, excurisons was disorganized. It would help guess if they know when docking if the shore takes cash/charge. We arrived to Freeport with understanding we could use our credit cards but to find out we could only use cash. So when we went to Nassau we took cash out but was unable to use cash on the excurision but had to use our room cards. The problem with this was that fees had been charged the night before and it took all of our money. Yes I understand that we could still charge but communication regarding this would be helpful exspecially when traveling with large group of 8.

Next\, I feel that the options for food was not as stated on the website. It was our understanding that we would have seafood\, mexcian but in order to have mexcian we had to stay up until midnight or eat it at lunch (not possible since we was on excurisions) and if your ideal of seafood was the option of 1 tiny lobster tail at dinner I feel that was properly adverised.

Pros: Renewal of Vows

Cons: disorganization excursion & communication problems with staff prior to arrival

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

see comment above regarding overall quality of food. dining times was good
Very clean\, loved the rooms.