MY REVIEW OF JAN 2015 5 DAY, 4 NIGHT CRUISE ON CARNIVAL SENSATION

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 04, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: R41

We were so happy to go on our very first cruise. We went to Freeport, Bahamas and Nassau. The people in Freeport were much more friendly than the people in Nassau. We enjoyed all the entertainment on the ship with nightly dinner shows and comedy club shows. They were excellent. The service was first class all the way. The gentlemen who took care of our cabin were FANTASTIC. Johanes was our primary person for our cabin. He was available 24/7 for all of our needs day and nite. My spouse is diabetic and needed a refrigerator for her insulin to be stored. We went to guest services because we didn't know we could ask our cabin steward for it. Anyhow, we had it in 15 minutes. All of the staff on the ship were incredible ! ! !  I cannot wait to go on our next cruise with . I have referred all the staff at my pain doctors clinic to your website. Your staff was so helpful and patient answering all my questions without getting mad because I asked so many having never cruised before.

Thank you all again for a fantastic time ! ! !  I will be contacting you again soon to schedule our next trip!

The selection available was incredible & all meals were free, great ! ! !

They had games by the pool all day & prizes and bingo & gambling too !!!

The comedy shows for family & adults were fantastic ! The musical show was great but the music was too loud and we had to leave halfway through because it was causing us headaches. We wanted to stay but it was way too LOUD.

Johanes was our cabin steward & he gave over & above the service we thought we would receive.

Very clean & exceptional service was given everywhere ! ! !

Our cabin steward Johanes was excellent. He made us feel like we were the most important people on the cruise !

Learn the layout of the ship as soon as you can and allow extra time to get where you want to go anywhere. It is a huge ship and not every elevator goes to every floor to the section you think it might. There are forward and aft elevators so know where you want to end up before you get on it.

I really enjoyed looking at everything and talking to the people there. They were all so friendly and nice to us.
We walked around the town, but didnt really see a lot we liked. We didnt realize it cosr so much to do excursions like to Atlantis. One good way to save it to NOT buy your excursions until the morning you come into port. It is usually half price by then even if the options are a little more limited.