My First Christmas Cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 21, 2014
Cabin Number: E90

I was a little apprehensive about taking my family on a cruise during the Holidays at first. Those fears were unfounded!! We bought the Faster to the Fun pass which was a very good deal as we had no waiting at all boarding and going into ports and disembarking from the ship. I highly recommend this! Our cabin was a balcony on deck 8 (empress deck)  I do love balconies. We had the best room steward! She kept our room immaculate. I loved our balcony and used it quite a bit. Nothing beats sitting on my balcony drinking my first cup of coffee and watching the waves. Breathtaking and relaxing. The shows were wonderful and the comedy shows were good. We purchased the bottomless bubbles unlimited soda cards and they were worth it. This was my son and daughters first cruise and we went to Freeport and Nassau and half Moon Cay. Walked around Freeport's pier and bought some souvenirs and spent the rest of the day on the ship. We did the same thing in Nassau too. Half Moon Cay was so beautiful! We stayed there most of the day. Had a really nice lunch on the island. The crew onboard this ship was outstanding in every way. Always a smile and greeting from all we met. There were a lot of children onboard so we never got a chance to use the pool or hot tubs even the serenity decks hot tubs were always full. We spent a lot of time on the serenity deck relaxing. This was a wonderful ship and crew and I am so happy we decided to spend our holiday with them. I highly recommend the Carnival Sensation!!!

Chocolate Melting Cake !!!!

loved learning how to make towel animals

very entertaining!!

One word describes the crew! FANTASTIC!!!!

Not the newest but is one of the nicest

Love my balcony cabin. Plenty of room!

Go to the shows. participate in the ships activities. Own your cruise and have fun!

See the Kennedy Space Center
Stay in the touristy areas always
Try walking through Nassaus downtown area. They have Dunkin Donuts there!
Rent a clamshell and do not forget your sunscreen