Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Bad Experience

Sail Date: November 23, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We had noise above our cabin all day and night, we could not get any rest. We complained to guest services and they ask us to wait to see if the noise continues, I got out of bed at 5:00 am one morning as I was up, and went to guest services in my robe. later that day I wrote a letter to the Hotel Director and Guest Svcs. Manager.  They moved us to another cabin and in the morning at 7:00 am a terrible noise that lasted about half an hour, that scared our grand child out of his bed.  The A/C was freezing and we turned it to the warmest setting that did not help.  We called for maintenance to correct it and was told the temperature could not be adjusted only the air flow. It can be shut off completely or remain as is, so we asked for blankets. On the last day my wife was choked up and was coughing heavily. On getting home and going to the doctor, she had contracted bronchitis.  Our daughter and family were cruising for the first time and their cabin was hot no A/C, she called guest svcs. several times, they finally gave her a fan, which help a little but not enough as they had two kids with them.  I told her to write a letter, and they moved her the last day.

Our waiter Troy and his Asst. we excellent, anticipating our needs and always getting us all we requested to make sure we were comfortable and well fed.

we had to be moved to another cabin