carnival sensation 4 nights

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sensation

I think the cruise over all was very good!  Food very tasty specially the a la carte menu.  What i didn't like is the staff tips being charged when you are traveling.  I think it should be part of the price when booking the cruise. This way you will know what is the exact price on the cruise and plan your budget.

dont know

checking in was actually pretty fast!
A local told me there were much more things to do in the island but the cruise will only give 2 options shopping at Port lacaya and a beach.
I'd like this island very much! beautiful beaches, historic sites and all in walking distance!!