Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Sensation is the disappointment of all Carnival Vacations.

Sail Date: October 23, 2014

Let me begin by saying I have been cruising with Carnival for many years now  1-2times per year for over 10 years.  I have always been greeted with happy smiling faces, from the cabin stewards, to the casino, to the cruise director & officers and the Dining staff.   HOWEVER.....On the Sensation, our cabin steward (s) never introduced themselves, basically ignored us while walking past them, unless we spoke to them first, the dining staff we had.....the head waiter was ok...not real friendly but ok, and his helper never once cracked a smile!! The casino staff in my opinion were the only ones who would laugh and joke with you, they were great.   There was a fight on the boat within the first hour of sailing, and my 16 yr old was up dancing and in the midst of it! The overall experience on this ship will not be one for the memory books....I do still recommend Carnival...just not the little 3 day Bahama cruise......Do the Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Virgin Island....any one but the Bahama from Port Canaveral!!!!

Our bathroom door was rotting out on the bottom, various other details you can tell ship is older and needs refurbishing
Lots and lots of quality not as good as on other ships
NOT FRIENDLY! NEVER INTRODUCED THEMSELVES (cabin stewards) Casino Stall was great though!
Late night club.....Horrible Music! No variety! We as 50 year;s old like to dance and have fun about some old time Rock n Roll or Country...even Top 100....
14-16 year old Cirle 02, ok but they had no control over what the kids did....2 kids were drunk beyond belief, falling all over!
Bahamas is nice, Rained while there, but that's no ones fault of course :)
Love the ocean view cabins, we never do inside makes you feel confined!
Port Canaveral, Florida
The port itself is beautiful!
Pretty views, Atlantis is awesome!, you get attacked by woman wanting to braid your hair!

Go on a different Ship unless you are in 20's and just want to get drunk