Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Second Mate

Cruise was wonderful...had to over come 's removal of 4 on-board credits!

Sail Date: September 18, 2014

First cruise of a Back to Back cruise!!  Great ship eeven though it's old, it's well maintained and the band was great!!!  Called Music Society - on board til Feb 2015

Anyone else have problems with cruises as a Travel agency?

First time I used them for cruise booking...NEVER AGAIN!   Problems encountered:

Sales person promised On Board Credit, which is why I used them:( and the addition of fees TWICE!!

Poor or no response time.   Disappearing credits:  When on board, I checked for the OBC--which was no where to be found!  A back to back cruise.  So basically double the "bait and switch" promises unfulfilled!

Don't even think of getting a return call from Voice mail message.  I should have known via the way out of date outgoing message left by them.

I spent probably 2 hours of wasted cruise-vacation, on hold, along with the ships Customer Service Supervisor, just to hear , Sorry nothing they could do.

Certainly we're not rookies at this, which is why I check as soon as get onboard for "promised" OBC.

This has happened before with other TA's and normally fixed quickly!

Sure mistakes do happen.

An add on "service fee" for both cruises was not discussed at time of sale.

After I returned from a great cruise, I called again, and, of course, no response...

They have lost a repeat customer and gained my warnings for other would be cruisers..

It's the last time I move from either booking direct with the line or a proven travel agent.

Anyway...A travel agent is judged by how well they take care of problems and follow through on what was promised.

Buyer beware with !