Worst Cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas With Carnival Live (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 12, 2014

I have been on many Cruises and have always been impressed. This one the service and entertainment was unacceptable. I did enjoy the Trace Atkins concert, but I paid extra for that. Room service was not very good. My room was not cleaned compared to other cruises. The TV in room was not working for 2 of the 4 days. The entertainment and cruise director and staff were very sarcastic. The last show was cancelled at last minute. The extras and drinks were very expensive. Always someone trying to sell you other services.

Have had alot better.

Except for Trace Atkins Concert and comedians

N/A

See review

Nice ship

Not cleaned especially bathroom. Shower stayed flooded