Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worst Cruise

Sail Date: October 12, 2014

I have been on many Cruises and have always been impressed. This one the service and entertainment was unacceptable. I did enjoy the Trace Atkins concert, but I paid extra for that. Room service was not very good. My room was not cleaned compared to other cruises. The TV in room was not working for 2 of the 4 days. The entertainment and cruise director and staff were very sarcastic. The last show was cancelled at last minute. The extras and drinks were very expensive. Always someone trying to sell you other services.

Nice ship
Have had alot better.
See review
Except for Trace Atkins Concert and comedians
Children's Programs N/A
Not cleaned especially bathroom. Shower stayed flooded