Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Kids first cruise.

Sail Date: October 09, 2014

My boys (ages 9 and 12) were out of school for Fall Break.  They had been begging me to take them on a cruise.  I've been several times before, but this was their first.  And since this was their first time cruising, I wanted a short duration trip.  So the 3 night Bahamas itinerary was a perfect choice.  I've cruised on Carnival 3 times in the past, many years ago.  The service, food, activities were all great.  It was a wonderful trip and a perfect first-time experience for my boys.  The only minor complaint that I had was about the stateroom.  It was clean and nice, but had a weird smell.  I don't know what the deal was, but we didn't let that detract from the fun!  I would highly recommend this cruise if you are looking for a really fun weekend getaway.