Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not for seniors

Sail Date: September 04, 2014

My mom and I just got back from our cruise. We were very disappointed. The staff were fantastic but that's the only good thing I can say. Our cabin was kept very clean, however the sink wouldn't drain properly and the shower only had cold water. The food was terrible, my mom and I lived off of cantaloupe the whole time. The buffet closed too early and didn't have a very good selection at all. The pool was over crowed and was standing room only. There weren't enough places to sit if you are a smoker. The excursions were very expensive. Friends of mine used another cruise line and their excursions were much cheaper and included meals. The entertainment was terrible. Never did see the so called Broadway style shows because there weren't any. The music was so loud, we couldn't hear anything but the music. We were also disappointed that there wasn't a Captains dinner. Children didn't go to the camp because it was closed during our sailing. So if you're over 45, this isn't the cruise for you. I guess Carnival only takes care of the younger generation.

needs more pools and smoking areas
food was tasteless not enough choices on the buffet and it closed to early.
the staff were excellent and very helpfull.
way to expensive

not for senior citizens, great for the young