5th time there

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas With Carnival Live (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 21, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U89
As usual beautiful. Irritating taxi drivers, all vying for your money, remember, you can get them down to $10 ppm round trip. Jun kano Beach is trashy no frills and LaPlaya super awesome. The ship Sensation did everything a ship promises, food great in the dinning, buffets are smsll. I def give the Grand Suite #1, the best I've ever had worth the Extra $. All in all the ships entertainment, service and all the hoopla was right on. I'd recommend, I'm a real person, lol.

Don't eat at the buffet. Restaurants were grest