Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 night Bahamas

Sail Date: September 14, 2014

I was absolutely thrilled at the attention, care and respect and politeness we received from Carnival and all the employees on board! However, I was not happy at all with both ports we stopped in, Freeport and Nassau. They are both beautiful places but unfortunately the second you're through security the shop owners hound you to death to buy their merchandise. They literally followed us begging us to come in their shops, which I would have been more apt to if they didn't do that. My only complaint about the ship is that as small as the casino is it allows smoking which the smell bothers me a lot and also all the smoking by the pool. I have been on one other cruise which was also Carnival and I highly recommend them, maybe just a different destination. Great time!

Great time !!!