Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice Cruise

Sail Date: August 31, 2014

This is my 6th cruise, so I knew what to expect. Though it was the first on the Carnival Sensation.  The ship itself was nice. Clean, not a very large ship, but not small.  My outside cabin was very nice and spacious.  The bathroom was bigger than I had expected and very clean.  We were on the Empress deck which is the 7th deck, which is also the main deck, were the excusion desk, guest service desk and the main bar was located.  The deck was good....just a little noisy all  night.  and you could easily hear what ever was going on, on the deck above.  And for what ever reason, I was able to feel the boat move alot more than usual.  The food was okay, nothing exceptional.  My only complaint was that for four days each and every day the food buffet served the same thing and outside of paying for something to drink, you had a choice of too tart lemonaid and too weak iced tea.  Other than that I had a good time and I would recommend this cruise for a first timer or for someone who has no desire to sail on a big ship.Happy

Great quality for the price we paid
Four days of the same food in the buffet.
Could not find the TV remote. Found it under the covers in the middle of the bed. Was my bed really made or was the covers just pulled up to look good?
Love Freeport and Nassau Bahamas. ATV excursion in Freeport. AWESOME :)
I loved the room itself. I thought I would love the location of the room ....second cabin from the stairs and main entrance. A little noisy....but what should I have expected. Tip: The deck was good...just choose a room a little further down.