Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

You get what you pay for

Sail Date: August 31, 2014

I didn't pay much for this cruise, and that's what I got! The ship is kind of old and small, so there's not a lot going on. The food was inconsistent; occasionally, we  ate something outstanding but most of it was rather average. The big "shows" were old too, as I had seen at least parts of them before. The costumes looked worn, and most of the music was recorded. The small orchestra played along with a soundtrack, and the backup singers were also on the soundtrack. The comedians were excellent! Lance was the best part of the cruise! The staff was very nice and helpful. The dining room staff was very attentive and entertaining. If you weren't in to drinking and dancing, there wasn't a lot  to do. Since there is only one pool, it was so busy you could only stand in it. Next time, I'll pay a little more and get a better cruise.

Lance, the comedian, was great.