Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 day Bahamas cruise

Sail Date: August 10, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

We enjoyed the cruise and especially the excursion that we went on snorkeling.  The only negatives that I can think of would be that there is only one swimming pool on the Sensation and since it was normally filled with children I hesitated going swimming.  It would have been nice to maybe have a separate pool for adults. The only other thing that I would have liked would have been a better choice of breakfast hot meats.  If you eat pork then it's great, but if you abstain from eating pork than there is no other choice for hot breakfast meats such as maybe turkey sausages. The crew was very nice and always helpful.  I would definitely try another cruise, but probably with a different cruise line to checkout the differences. I did get a great price so believe me I'm not complaining.

two pools would have been nice.
Not bad but not great.
All the crew were great.
Very good shows.
Do the snorkeling.
We had an interior room which was good. They clean the rooms twice a day which was great.

Go to the open dinner times, much more flexible.